BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- Instant Poll: Who won the Presidential Debate?
- Panama City Beach City council lifts blackout dates for Aaron Bessant Park
- Panama City Beach Police Department plans to increase pedestrian safety measures
- GCSC will host their first performance completely live-streamed
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue