FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) – A possible tornado was caught on camera moving through Fort Walton Beach.
Chief Meteorologist Ed Bloodsworth and Meteorologist Thomas Geboy also caught the funnel cloud on the FWB camera before a warning was issued.
You can find photos of storm damage here: https://www.wkrg.com/…/weather-alert-severe-thunderstorm-w…/
- In a first, Twitter adds fact-check warnings to Trump tweets
- Panama City Beach Mayor responds to video of fight, discusses safety plans moving forward
- City of Lynn Haven approves final draft of special audit
- KFC testing new ‘premium’ chicken sandwich
- Panama City nurse practitioner goes to New York to help amid coronavirus pandemic