WASHINGTON (WFLA) — In a video that has spread on social media, protesters can be seen handing over an apparent agitator to police during protests in Washington D.C. over the weekend.
Protesters took to the streets of the nation’s capital this past weekend to demonstrate their frustration with police brutality and social justice following George Floyd’s death.
A collection of demonstrators can be seen on video approaching a man who appeared to be destroying the sidewalk. They grabbed him and struggled with him as they carried him over to police custody.
- Panama City Beach to close area of beach nightly to stop spread of COVID-19
- Panama City Beach City Council passes LSV rental safety plan
- Bay County holds virtual meeting to discuss skatepark coming to the sports complex
- Bay County Courthouse in-person proceedings will not resume until mid-August
- Freeport football players focusing on what they can control