PANAMA CITY, Fla. (WMBB) — Super voting sites across Bay County opened at 7 a.m. August 18 for Primary Election Day and will remain open until 7 p.m. for registered voters to cast their ballots.
News 13 This Morning spoke with Bay County Supervisor of Elections Mark Andersen before the polls opened for a look at the day ahead.
Andersen said it is now too late to mail a vote-by-mail ballot, but it can be turned in at the Supervisor of Elections Office at 830 W. 11th St. until 7 p.m. today.
He also explained social distancing guidelines, like hand sanitizing and mask-wearing, will be put in place at the 13 Super Voting Sites which are listed below.
Panama City Beach
- Lyndell Conference Center, 423 Lyndell Lane
- Woodstock Church of Panama City Beach, 17495 Panama City Beach Pkwy
- LaQuinta Inn, 7115 Coastal Palms Blvd
- Frank Nelson Building, 4201 W 22nd St.
- Palo Alto Church of Christ, 3119 N Hwy 231
- Parkway Presbyterian Church, 505 S Tyndall Pkwy
- Bay Co. Super of Elections Office, 830 W 11th St.
- Glenwood Community Center, 722 E 9th Ct.
- Robert’s Hall, 831 Florida Ave.
- Sand Hills Fire Station, 13010 Hwy 77
Youngstown and Fountain area
- Youngstown Fire Station, 11771 Hwy 231
- Fountain Fire Station, 17822 Center Dr.
- 1st Baptist of Mexico Beach, 823 N 15th St
News 13 will provide Primary Election Day updates throughout all live broadcasts, online and on social media, including the MyPanhandle Mobile App.