(CNN) – One meal has made kids “happy” for four decades. The McDonald’s Happy Meal is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
And to mark the milestone, McDonald’s is bringing back some old school Happy Meal toys.
Beanie Babies, the Hamburglar and Power Rangers are just some of the retro toys that’ll be making a comeback.
If you want to grab one, you better act fast.
The toy lineup returns Nov. 7 through Nov. 11.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Downtown Panama City hosts Oktoberfest
- North Bay Haven volleyball holds tri-match with Bay and Bozeman
- Edgewater Gymnastics continues to fight adversity, holds annual meet in home gym
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG