PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (WMBB) — Three suspects connected to Saturday’s shooting at the Seahaven Beach Hotel have been arrested, police said Sunday.

27-year-old Heather Nicole Slay from Lithia Springs, Georgia, 26-year-old Tahiriah Anaan Ogunti from Atlanta, Georgia and 27-year-old Marquis Rashad Thompson from Lithia Springs Georgia are all facing charges stemming from the shooting.

According to a news release from Panama City Beach Police, Thompson got in an argument with one of the hotel employees. Thompson then pulled a gun and shot the employee one time in the left arm.

Thompson then ran to his hotel room at the Seahaven Beach Hotel where he grabbed the keys to Slay’s car and fled the scene.

Ogunti, who traveled to Panama City Beach with Slay and Thompson was staying in a separate room but had two firearms in her possession.

Slay has been charged with giving false information during an investigation and Ogunti is charged with carrying a concealed firearm.

Warrants were issued for Thompson charging him with attempted murder after he fled the scene.

Thompson was later located in Dothan, Alabama at the Flying J travel center on Ross Clark Circle where he was arrested without incident.

Thompson was transported to Houston County Jail to await extradition back to Bay County.

Ogunti and Slay were transported to the Bay County Jail to await their first appearance.

The victim in this case was transported to Ascension Sacred Heart Bay with non-life-threatening injuries.

PANAMA CITY BEACH Fla. (WMBB) — A shooting happened in Panama City Beach at the Seahaven Beach Hotel on Front Beach Road around 4:30 p.m. Saturday. 

When the Panama City Beach Police arrived at the scene, they saw one person had been shot.

The victim has non-life threatening injuries and has been taken to a nearby hospital. 

As of now, the police are not naming any suspects. Lieutenant J.R. Talamantez said they believe this is an isolated incident. 

“All of the preliminary information indicates that this is an isolated incident and there is no apparent danger to the public,” Talamantez said.

He said this is an ongoing investigation, so these are the only details he can release at this time. 

We will continue to update you as we learn more.