(WIAT) — It’s National Ice Cream Day! How do you plan on celebrating the sweet foodie holiday?
Its origins are believed to have taken place thousands of years ago when Persians put snow in a bowl with juice. Fast forward, from Neapolitan to chocolate chip cookie dough, there’s no shortage of flavors.
And that’s not all. Ice cream has truly evolved.
You can also get it nitrogen-blasted, hand-rolled, or charcoal-infused.
Share you’re favorite flavors on social media with the hashtag #NationalIceCreamDay.
- Walton County opens new District three Road Crew Department
- Operation Spay Bay collecting pet supplies to deliver to hurricane victims in Louisiana
- Alaqua Animal Refuge is on the move
- The 21st annual Thunder Beach is here
- Mosley boys swim and dive team wins district championship, girls place second