(WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- A Utah school was already online-only. Here’s what lessons it has for others
- Portsmouth schools use paced learning to adapt to different progress levels due to pandemic
- An Oregon school district’s unique approaches to keeping students fed