(WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- ‘We’re sick of it’: Anger over police killings shatters US
- SpaceX’s astronaut-riding Dragon approaches space station
- Beach goers can reserve parking spots via a mobile app beginning June 1st
- Bay County Sheriff provides update on exposure to unknown substance at local emergency room
- A small group gathers on the Hathaway Bridge to protest