PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) - 35 kilograms (77 Ibs) of cocaine was found floating south of Pensacola, Florida Sunday.
Around 6 p.m. Saturday, a good Samaritan called the Coast Guard to report the bale of drugs. Coast Guard and other law enforcement agencies searched and located the drugs Sunday.
Involved in the search were:
- Coast Guard Station Pensacola 45-foot Response Boat-Medium boatcrew
- Coast Guard Sector Mobile Enforcement Division
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Customs and Border Protection’s Air and Marine Operations
- Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Marine Patrol
- Orange Beach Police Department
- Mobile Border and Enforcement Security Task Force/Homeland Security Investigations/High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area
- Regional Coordinating Mechanism
THACKERVILLE, Okla. (AP) - In a story Aug. 18 about fans injured at a…
ROME (AP) - The Italian engineer who designed the Genoa bridge that…
NEW YORK (AP) - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says Donald Trump has…