COVID19 testing is available by appointment only at the following locations:
• *Coastal Internal Medicine – MUST HAVE SYMPTOMS. Call 850-234-5151
• *American Family Care Panama City Beach – Call 850-583-9747
• *Nu Wave Medical Center – Call 850-666-4726
** Note: If you do not have insurance or they don’t accept your provider, there may be an office visit fee between $115-$150
• Florida Department of Health in Bay County by appointment only. Call 850-872-4455 and follow the prompts.
• Florida Department of Health in Gulf County by appointment only. To book an appointment call 850-227-1276
• Florida Department of Health in Walton County by appointment only. To book an appointment call 850-401-6453
Are you a medical office who is providing COVID19 testing and would like to be included on this map and page? Send an email to email@example.com
Drive Through Testing is available on select dates and times. Click the calendar below to find testing near you. All testing locations are open to the general public.
Watch for symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.
People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
When to Seek Emergency Medical Attention
Look for emergency warning signs* for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all possible symptoms. Please call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
Call 911 or call ahead to your local emergency facility: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.
Steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
If you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have COVID-19, follow the steps below to care for yourself and to help protect other people in your home and community.
- Stay home. Most people with COVID-19 have mild illness and can recover at home without medical care. Do not leave your home, except to get medical care. Do not visit public areas.
- Take care of yourself. Get rest and stay hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better.
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Call before you get medical care. Be sure to get care if you have trouble breathing, or have any other emergency warning signs, or if you think it is an emergency.
- Avoid public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
Separate yourself from other people
As much as possible, stay in a specific room and away from other people and pets in your home. If possible, you should use a separate bathroom. If you need to be around other people or animals in or outside of the home, wear a cloth face covering.