TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Does coronavirus have you stuck at home with the kids?
If you’ve run out of ways to keep them entertained, there are dozens of virtual experiences that will keep your children busy.
After Disney closed all of its parks and hotels, park-goers took it upon themselves to post ride-through videos on YouTube showing their experience on Disney rides.
There are now hundreds of videos available that let viewers experience the Most Magical Place on Earth.
Those sitting at home take a ride on Space Mountain or under the sea on The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Undersea Adventure attraction or on the Pirates of Caribbean ride at Disneyland.
Pirates of the Caribbean ride
The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
Here are some other experiences available on YouTube.
- Slinky Dog Dash at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- It’s A Small World in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom.
- Frozen Ever After at Epcot.
- Peter Pan’s Flight.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin at Tomorrowland
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends.
Disney announced that it would be banning guests from the park through the end of the month to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. In addition, the company announced it is closing all Disney stores in North America, beginning Tuesday. This includes the shops in Orlando’s Disney Springs and Downtown Disney in Anaheim, California.
The park said it would continue to monitor the situation and maintain contact with health officials.
- Newsfeed Now: Unrest continues after deadly Minnesota police shooting; Man finds 19th century-era tunnel under his property
- Biden on Afghanistan: ‘Time to end America’s longest war’
- Bay County to offer Waste Amnesty Days
- Sea level rise tax break gets Fl. Senate backing
- ‘Grim Reaper’ lawyer seeks to scuttle disciplinary case