BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Landers Nolley II had his first career double-double, freshman Hunter Catoor set season highs with 17 points and five 3-pointers, and Virginia Tech cruised to a 92-37 win over Maryland-Eastern Shore.
Nolley finished with 18 points and a career-best 10 rebounds. John Ojiako added 15 points, Tyrece Radford scored 13 and Jalen Cone 11 for the Hokies.
Nolley hit a 3-pointer to start the scoring and another to cap a 32-5 run over the first 12-plus minutes of the game.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- When is the 2021 Daytona 500? Start time, TV schedule and more
- NASCAR to hold pre-race Daytona 500 concert with Luke Combs
- Daytona 500 to be held with ‘limited’ fans in 2021 amid pandemic
- Dillon lands Daytona 500 ride with rebuilding Gaunt Brothers
- Mr. WorldWide to NASCAR: Pitbull joins Trackhouse ownership