SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) – Freshman guard Cole Anthony scored 25 points, hitting a season-high seven 3-pointers, Garrison Brooks added 26 points and a career-high 14 rebounds, and North Carolina beat Syracuse 92-79.
Anthony led a second-half barrage from behind the arc as the Tar Heels hit 8 of 10 from behind the arc in the first 12 minutes to break open a close game.
Bourama Sidibe had 17 points and 15 rebounds and Buddy Boeheim had 22 points for the Orange, who had won two straight.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Arnold boys soccer goes undefeated through the regular season
- Oscar Patterson School reopening to students in 2022
- Duke hangs on to beat Georgia Tech, ending 3-game skid
- Bay District School leaders look to raise millage rate to help pay for salary increases
- Residents share thoughts on City of Panama City’s future plans for Glenwood