BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Landers Nolley II scored 29 points to lead Virginia Tech to a 72-58 victory over North Carolina State University on Saturday.
Nolley hit 8 of 19 from the floor for the Hokies (12-4, 3-2 Atlantic Coast Conference), who won their second straight game after a 26-point loss to rival Virginia on Jan. 4.
Nolley drilled four 3-pointers and hit 9 of 10 from the free-throw line en route to his second-largest scoring game this season.
Tyrece Radford added a career-high 18 points for the Hokies. DJ Funderburk led the Wolfpack (11-5, 2-3) with 18 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- One man is in the hospital following motorcycle accident
- ‘It is crazy’: Simone Biles excited as Olympics finally hit 100-day mark
- Gulf Coast volleyball falls to No. 1 Illinois Central in national tournament quarterfinals
- Commissioners want to assist SWFD lifeguards after numerous drownings in Walton County
- The new COVID variant has been detected in Walton County