BOSTON (AP) — Elijah Hughes scored 28 points and Buddy Boeheim added 21 to lead Syracuse to an 84-71 victory over Boston College.
Bourama Sidibe had 12 rebounds for the Orange.
Derryck Thornton scored 18 points, Jay Heath had 17 and Steffon Mitchell had 11 rebounds and 10 assists for BC.
Thornton had six and Heath had five of a school-record 19 3-pointers for the Eagles, who have lost four in a row heading into the regular-season finale against No. 7 Florida State.
- “Change My Vote” becomes trending search on Google days before 2020 General Election
- Tyndall Air Force Base shares visions for new technological advancements
- Bay District Schools seeks to provide students with more mental health resources
- Bay County Humane Society hosting Furry Friends 5k Saturday
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief