BOSTON (AP) – Moses Wright scored 18 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Georgia Tech to a 71-52 victory over Boston College on Saturday night.
James Banks III and Jordan Usher each added 13 points for Georgia Tech, which had lost three of its last five games.
CJ Felder led the Eagles with 13 points. BC shot just 30% (17 of 57).
Steffon Mitchell scored 10 with 11 boards.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Operation Spay Bay collecting pet supplies to deliver to hurricane victims in Louisiana
- Alaqua Animal Refuge is on the move
- The 21st annual Thunder Beach is here
- Mosley boys swim and dive team wins district championship, girls place second
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court