CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) – Michael Devoe had 20 points including the go-ahead layup with 15 seconds left as Georgia Tech rallied from nine points down with five minutes left to defeat Clemson 65-62.
The Yellow Jackets end the season on a satisfying note after announcing earlier this week it would not contest its NCAA ban on playing in the postseason this year.
Georgia Tech ends the year winning four straight and six of its past seven as it goes to 17-14 overall and 11-9 in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Clemson had a chance to tie, but Tevin Mack missed a 3-pointer with two seconds left.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Bay County Chamber of Commerce honors hard working businesses
- Lawyer representing the owner’s of Battle Memorial Funeral Home speaks out
- All restrictions are lifted on Florida restaurants and bars just in time for Oktoberfest
- Florida wildlife refuge to take 30 former circus elephants
- Alaqua Animal Refuge had to swim their farm animals to safety after Sally flooding