BOSTON (AP) – Al-Amir Dawes scored a career-high 22 points and hot-shooting Clemson coasted to an 82-64 victory over Boston College Saturday for its ninth consecutive win over the Eagles.
The Tigers haven’t lost to BC since March 5, 2013. BC was led by Jay Heath’s 16 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Gulf Coast men’s and women’s basketball teams deal with schedule changes
- Pounds of meth taken off the street in multi-agency investigation
- State legislators meet ahead of 2021 legislative session in Bay County
- Rams dominant over Braves in second half for Thursday night win
- Future of Hentz Park and its revitalization discussed at community charette