Hurricane Michael was a devastating storm, and the Panhandle area will live with it's effects for many years to come.
For those in the area looking for the most up-date-date information on evacuations, emergency shelters, curfews, citizen's information lines, road closures and more, click on your county on the map.
• Food, water POD list
• Road Closures from Florida 511
• Search Safe & Well Registrants
• FEMA Hurricane Michael Updates
• Request Safety/Wellness Check
• Gulf Coast Electric Co-Op updates
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Obama rails against Republicans, rallies Democrats in Nevada
- Authorities seek 2 vehicles in missing Wisconsin girl's case
- The Latest: Investigators seek 2 cars in Wisconsin abduction
- In a prison and a temple, Oregonians help detained migrants
76° / 63°Mostly Cloudy 10%
72° / 61°Rain 80%
80° / 64°Partly Cloudy 10%