County-by-county hurricane information
Hurricane Michael was a devastating storm, and the Panhandle area will live with it's effects for many years to come.
For those in the area looking for the most up-date-date information on evacuations, emergency shelters, curfews, citizen's information lines, road closures and more, click on your county on the map.
• Food, water POD list
• Road Closures from Florida 511
• Search Safe & Well Registrants
• FEMA Hurricane Michael Updates
• Request Safety/Wellness Check
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Exiled Vietnamese blogger: I'm not alone advocating freedom
- Farm-rich Salinas exemplifies California's housing struggles
- As Canada legalizes pot, other countries likely to follow
- Baby born after Michael starts life in Walmart parking lot
85° / 68°Mostly Sunny 0%
85° / 69°Partly Cloudy 20%
84° / 60°Partly Cloudy 20%