Repairs Needed After Chick-Fil-A Fire

Panama City, Fla. - A popular fast food restaurant in Panama City will need extensive repairs after a fire damaged the 23rd Street Chick-Fil-A location Thursday morning.

Customers and employees were forced to evacuate at about 7 a.m. when the building caught fire near the roof. 

Panama City firefighters responded and put out the blaze. Investigators said the fire started after an ac motor on the rood overheated. The building will be unusable until the repairs are made, officials said.  


More Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center